Amazon problem srb

Imam problem sa amazonom u Srbiji

Moze li mi neko pomoci posto kada dodjemo do kraja registracije, potreban je broj za verifikaciju i kada se unese broj i pritisne pozovi onda samo izbaci da nesto nije u redu, pokusali smo nekoliko puta pa me zanima da li postoji neka fora?
Moze li neko da pomogne

Kontaktiraj support, ja sam imao isti problem u hr i oni me nazvali nakon sto sam napravio ticket

Sta da napisem u tiketu
sta si ti napisao od prilke?
Hvala ti

Napises ono sto te muci. Da ne mozes potvrditi registraciju jer ti izbacuje gresku…
Ne sekiraj se, skontace oni u cemu je problem.

Napisao sam samo da imam problema sa potvrdjivanjem broja i broj mobitela
Ako imas viber instaliran nazvat ce te preko njega

1 Like

Havala svima.

Evo odgovora,
POMOZITE poludecu sa amazonom. Sta sad da radim

I’m sorry to hear you had difficulty receiving the call to verify your phone number.

Usually this will occur if your phone line is busy or congested. Also, some phone call screening services may block our call; if you have subscribed to a call screening or anonymous call blocking service through your telephone company, you may need to temporarily disable this feature to receive the PIN verification phone call. Please make sure you’re adding a + symbol and including your country code if you’re outside of the United States. Example: +12 062662992

If you are using a dial-up service, make sure your connection to the internet is closed within one minute of setting up the phone call. Be sure you check the box marked “I need to disconnect from the Internet before I can receive a phone call” so the call will not be initiated immediately. Additionally, use of a mobile device for the verification process is not recommended. Using a desktop or laptop computer offers the best experience with this process.

It’s also possible there could be a typo in the phone number as it was entered during the registration process. Log out of your Amazon.com account and log into https://affiliate-program.amazon.com to go back to the registration process and verify that the phone number entered is correct.

In any case, if you did not receive a call and would like to request another call, please return to the registration process to try again.

You may wish to perform an online search to verify you have entered the correct country codes and area codes so that the number you have entered can be reached from a US based call location.

If you continue to have problems with PIN verification after reviewing this information, please write back to us by clicking the link below. Please be sure to include as much information as possible (including your phone number with country code and PIN number) when writing back so that we can contact the appropriate department to resolve this issue.

Ja sam isto imao problema i na predlog jednog clana ovog foruma kupio sam americki broj (3 mjeseca minimum) na skajpu 16e i tako rijesio problem. Prosao poziv bez problema. Probaj jos jednom al nemoj stavit +387tvojbroj(cini mi se ako pamtim da si iz bih) no stavi +1387tvojbroj. Ovo predlazem jer kad sam probao moj usa broj jel radi kada sam ga zvao nije pisalo +387mojbroj no +1387mojbroj na indentifikaciji koji broj zove na skajpu. Pa eto probaj tako mozda upali. Ako ne kupi preko skajpa usa broj.

1 Like

Imo sam i ja probleme sa tim pa sam iz Slovenije. Ja sam resio preko textnow, a ima ih mnogo free virtual phone/sms.
https://www.textnow.com/ ili upisi u google free us phone number.