Google Ban ili mogući virus?

Jedan od adult sajtova je izgubio posjetu ali ne da se srozala…
Nije moguce da ima dvije posjete dnevno!
Odem na sajt sve ok, radi.
Odem na webmaster, kad tamo…

Cloaking or sneaky redirects might downgrade ranking for

Google has detected cloaking or sneaky redirects on your site. This means that your site is using technology that provides the Google crawler one version of a page, while directing clicks on the URL to another version of the page. This causes unexpected search results for Google Search users and violates our Webmaster Guidelines. Therefore, Google has prevented the offending pages from showing in search results. This manual spam action has been applied to xxxx.org/. To reinstate these pages in search results, remove the spam, and file a reconsideration request. After we determine that you have complied with our guidelines, we will remove this manual action.

I sta sad?:slight_smile:

Ukloni popunder i posalji rikvest ili rekonsiderejshn kako vec ide ne sjecam se. Meni kad je isti problem bio bio je zbog govnavog popundera koji nije mogao da se zatvori. Mozda to kod tebe nije problem (mada mislim da je) pregledaj malo fajlove sajta header function skeniraj s pluginima ako nema nis pokusaj ovo s pocetka. Ovo je ovako laicki savjet i kako sam ja rijesio isti problem.