Namecheap postaje ICANN akreditovani registrar

Namecheap postaje ICANN akreditovani registrar. Do sada su bili reseller od eNom-a.

To our Valued Namecheap Customers,

Your domain name is currently registered through Namecheap as a reseller of Enom. Namecheap has recently decided to use its direct ICANN registrar accreditation for all new domain registrations, renewals and transfers, and transfer all existing Namecheap-managed domain registrations from Enom’s sponsorship to Namecheap’s own credential.

In accordance with ICANN policy, we are required to notify you regarding this transition.

Your domain expiration date, nameservers and all other settings will remain exactly as they are currently configured, and all information on your Whois record will remain unchanged except that the sponsoring registrar will be changed from “Enom LLC” to “Namecheap Inc.” As before, you will have the ability to manage your Namecheap domain(s) via the Account Panel. Further, all other Verisign and ICANN domain transfer rules and policies applicable to your registrations will remain in effect. No action is required on your part in connection with this transition.

Kupio sam domenu, naravno odmah je aktiviran i whois zastita kad vidis dolazi mail posto sam uzeo domenu moraju potvrditi neki registar, guglam mail sa kojeg je poslan mail i vidim da su scammeri, znaci 1 dan je prosao i odmah mi scammeri salju mail i to sa ukljucenom whois zastitom, toliko o whois zastiti na namecheapu.

pazi moraš potvrditi svakako podatke, ako ne potvrdiš preko mejla koji si naveo pri registraciji ostaćeš bez domene … ja sam do sada registrovao x domena na tri regista i na sva tri sam morao potvrditi mejl

Znam, to sam uradio, ali ovaj mail je dosao sa neke xy domene. Pokusavam naci sada, ali vidim da sam ga izbrisao.

1 Like

poslali su na whois mejl izlistan (@whoisguard.com) koji ti automatski prosleđuje mail ka tebi (:

1 Like

Eto nisam ni za to nikada cuo :slight_smile: