Preuzimanje baze iz Google podmemorije

Gotovo sam siguran da je nemoguće to napraviti, ali još u meni postoji mala nada.

Naime, imam stranicu na hostingu koji navodno svaki dan radi backup, ali pošlo im je nešto po zlu i najnoviji backup koji imaju star je 3 tjedna.

Razočaran sam skroz, sav moj trud kroz 3 tjedna je pao u vodu, oko 40-ak postova, novi forum, ako ništa drugo ovaj topic mi služi da podijelim s nekim ovaj jad.

U google podmemoriji još postoji stranica koja je bila danas dostupna.

Ako ništa bar spasi postove.

How the Google Cache can Save Your A$$

“…Which means that if my server is down, or my database has been deleted, this page will still be available [for a couple weeks only because when the search engines stop finding the real page on your site, they will drop the pages from the cache].
So, now I can retrieve my page’s content and stuff it back into my database. Copy, paste and repeat. All I need to do now is to find all of my pages. For that we can use the site:smartmoneydaily.com search and it will give a list of all the pages indexed by MSN [the same query works for Google and you may need to search both to get all of your pages]. Since my pages also have a date stamp on each story, I was able to back-date them into their original order. Yeah!”"