Yielads-iskustva

da li je neko imao iskustva sa ovim afilate programom?

kako placaju,cena klika…itd?

bezi od njih evo ti kako je kod mene: Impresija: 410 123, klikpva: 9 025 zarada: 12.95

znaci zlo niko ih ne preporucujem…

ne placaju po kliku vec po eCPM a to njihovo racunjanje ni bog ne moze da skonta poslao sam im mail a odgovor je bio tako detaljan da samo sto mi nisu rekli sta me boli qc kako se racuna…

Ja danas dobih preko kontakt forme sa jednog svog weba.
Na web stranici nemam oglasne jedinice a web je dosta prometan pa je vjerovatno i razlog ovog kontakta…

Name: Mei Theng

Comments: Subject: Business Opportunities

Dear Sir / Madam,

I’m Mei Theng from YieldAds. Currently our online advertising networks serve over 3 billion impressions with over 2,000 advertisers spanning 93 countries every month and the numbers are growing rapidly.

We provide a performance driven advertising platform for advertisers and publishers to help maximize their ROI. We are committed to the growth and success of our clients through online advertising to deploy effective online marketing campaigns in Asia and around the world.

We are interested to explore business opportunities with you in advertising on your sites and hope to have campaigns start running on your websites whenever is possible. Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully we can then move forward with business discussions.

Kindly send e-mail to me, if you have any inquiries. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
Mei Theng
Media Advertising Executive
YieldAds Media Sdn Bhd

Stvarno su katastrofa po placanju za ex yu trafik.