ADxAD - CPM Ad Network Looking for traffic

Hi guys, how’re you?
Nice being here. Some of you might have read about us here - Pozitivni rezultati prelaska s Adsense na Adx i DFP uz header bidding - #47 by Alem or even tried to work with us :slight_smile:
Since we noticed that people register on our platform and refers to this forum, we decided to start official thread here and provide more content for webmasters.
Hope this is the right section to do so :slight_smile:

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

pa ja sam vas kontaktiro prije 10 dana i rekli ste samo prno kod vas prolazi… pa ste to trebali i naglasiti i ovdje na forumu i na vašem sajtu…

Ja sam tu pisao o Lupon media. Jel to ista agenxija?

hi! please share your contact in the PM so I could forward it to the maanger who will provide you more accurate info

we are not affiliated with them , so I can’t tell who they are, sorry

Here is a quick overview of rates that we can suggest to our webmasters

Pleaase remove my link from your post i didnt work with you so its not fare to use my post in commercial. thnx

sorry, can’t do this, perhaps not allowed for new members

anyway, there is no commercial , it’s just a reference for those who already reached us from your post

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (18-24.01.)
For more info keep in touch with your manager ! :relaxed:

Register Here :v:

Here is our top rates - Screenshot - ed5c979e3e4c7e2872e7aa1ac445948a - Gyazo , unfortunately I can not share it as image here due to being a new member

GOOD NEWS!

Now all our advertisers can set up conversion tracking via postback with our platform!

Here is a quick link to short instruction: Conversions Import Service

That’s it, you can check the CR in ADxAD now :slight_smile:

P.S. We are integrated with many popular trackers like Voluum, Octotracker, Keitaro, Adsbridge, Redtrack, Funnelflux, so now you can easily track performance of your campaigns!

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (8-14.02.)
For more info keep in touch with your manager :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (15-21.02.)

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (22-28.02.)

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (01-07.03.)

Dear advertisers, we are glad to help you with every initiative, so now you can try our Full-Service support from professional media buyers!

• If you want us to keep an eye on your campaigns while vacating;

• if you feel like you need professional advise and optimisation tips;

• if you need help with s2s setup;

and many more… don’t waste your time and ask your manager for Full Service support :slight_smile:

Register here: adXad DSP

Hey, friends!

Our team have analysed the rates for publishers and advertisers and prepared a summary for you.

Period: June 1 - 7, 2022.

For publishers.
552x289_JUNE 1 - JUNE 7, 2022

For advertisers.
552x289_JUNE 1 - JUNE 7, 2022

What about Balkan countries’ rates?

We don’t have this kind of traffic, sorry.

ADxAD & LosPollos

frame-3-jpg.27867

Today we would like to introduce you to our new partner — LosPollos! They know better than anyone else the best methods of preparing any type of traffic to get perfect payouts.

At the moment LosPollos have one of the best dating smartlinks on the market, producing proven results for our partners with the following features:

• Smartlinks (Dating, Mainstream (Sweepstakes), Crypto, Gambling, Casual Dating, Cams, Games and Gay Dating)
  • 10,000+ Direct & exclusive campaigns
  • Weekly payouts

Want to make bank on your remnant, geo-redirect, or exit traffic? Join them now!

The ADxAD team is glad to announce great news for advertisers!

4x2-png.27911

We are always working on improving our platform for our customers’ needs in mind. We know how important for you is a user-friendly interface and a wide range of ways to deposit your account in the Trade Desk. And today we are glad to announce that Paxum has been added to the “Payment systems” section!

Paxum is available as a payment method for all advertisers. Now you can pay for campaigns in three ways: via Capitalist, Paxum and bank card. Note that Paxum has a fixed commission - 1USD for each transaction.

If you have any questions or difficulties using the payment method or with the transaction, please contact our managers: [email protected]

Check out our update: http://adxad.com/en/login