ADxAD - CPM Ad Network Looking for traffic

Hi guys, how’re you?
Nice being here. Some of you might have read about us here - Pozitivni rezultati prelaska s Adsense na Adx i DFP uz header bidding - #47 by Alem or even tried to work with us :slight_smile:
Since we noticed that people register on our platform and refers to this forum, we decided to start official thread here and provide more content for webmasters.
Hope this is the right section to do so :slight_smile:

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

pa ja sam vas kontaktiro prije 10 dana i rekli ste samo prno kod vas prolazi… pa ste to trebali i naglasiti i ovdje na forumu i na vašem sajtu…

Ja sam tu pisao o Lupon media. Jel to ista agenxija?

hi! please share your contact in the PM so I could forward it to the maanger who will provide you more accurate info

we are not affiliated with them , so I can’t tell who they are, sorry

Here is a quick overview of rates that we can suggest to our webmasters

Pleaase remove my link from your post i didnt work with you so its not fare to use my post in commercial. thnx

sorry, can’t do this, perhaps not allowed for new members

anyway, there is no commercial , it’s just a reference for those who already reached us from your post

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (18-24.01.)
For more info keep in touch with your manager ! :relaxed:

Register Here :v:

Here is our top rates - Screenshot - ed5c979e3e4c7e2872e7aa1ac445948a - Gyazo , unfortunately I can not share it as image here due to being a new member

GOOD NEWS!

Now all our advertisers can set up conversion tracking via postback with our platform!

Here is a quick link to short instruction: Conversions Import Service

That’s it, you can check the CR in ADxAD now :slight_smile:

P.S. We are integrated with many popular trackers like Voluum, Octotracker, Keitaro, Adsbridge, Redtrack, Funnelflux, so now you can easily track performance of your campaigns!

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (8-14.02.)
For more info keep in touch with your manager :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear webmasters, meet weekly rates update (15-21.02.)
For more info keep in touch with your manager :slightly_smiling_face:

Copyright © 2020 WM Forum - AboutContact - Sponsored by: Mydataknox & Profit Monkey