Da li je ovo navlakuša

copy/paste pristiglog mi maila

[i][SIZE=“2”]Hi,

I work for More Digital; a UK based Digital Marketing Consultancy.

We represent clients interested in social media marketing on smaller sites with little or no existing advertising and we’re currently looking for advertising partners.

We pay a fixed upfront annual fee which we will agree on with you. Once the ad is in place, payment is made within approximately 48 hours.

Would you be interested in placing a small text-based ad on Gospodarstvo-Petricevic.hr?

Kind regards,
Marc Benton

==================================================
This e-mail message is strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed and contains confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify [email protected] immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. You must not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments. Views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of More Digital.

More Digital does not accept liability for any data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof relating to this or any other email. Any e-mail or attachment is opened at your own risk.

To help protect you, this email (ID-4124710820) was scanned for viruses by Norton AntiVirus. [/size][/i]

zasto navlakusa , pa vidis da ti ljudi hoce platit unaprijed , samo takvi uglavnom placaju Pay Palom neznam jel mozes to primiti .

Da, navlakuša, bježi od njih.
Mogu ti dati cijelu prepisku s njima…

Navlakuša na što?

ma ne bojim se ja spama iliti navlakuša, jednostavno ignoriram koje prođu filter i nikad problema sa tim, ali ova mi djeluje najizazovnije (sudeći po reakcijama - i vama isto tako)

ne bojim se ja da će netko izvući lovu od mene na ovaj način, previše sam ja škrt i dekintiran, više me brine mogućnost da na stranicu postavim neki njihov maliciozni code, možda zbog tog pecaju manje siteove koje administriraju ovakvi nestručnjaci kao ja…

1. njihov mail

Hi Drazen,

I work for More Digital; a UK based Digital Marketing Consultancy.

We represent clients interested in social media marketing on smaller sites with little or no existing advertising and we’re currently looking for advertising partners.

Would you be interested in placing a small text-based ad on Kredit-Zajam.com?

We pay a fixed upfront annual fee which we will agree on with you. Once the ad is in place, payment is made within approximately 48 hours.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Jennifer Henin

Na njihov prvi mail nisam reagirao. Stigao je drugi.

Hi Drazen,

We recently contacted you regarding advertising for one of our clients.

Would you be interested in selling us a simple text based advertisement on your website Kredit-Zajam.com? We pay an annual fee to you as soon as the advert is live. It is a straightforward process and we work with you to make sure we fit naturally with your site. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you more details.

Best regards,
Jennifer Henin

Moj odgovor (uočite moje baratanje engleskim u pismu :zub: )

Hi,

I am interested.
Please send more details.

Stiže i odgovor:

Hello Dražen,

Good day to you, Dražen! How are you doing today? I hope you are doing just fine.

Thank you so much Dražen for coming back to me so promptly and also for being interested in doing business with us. I am now sending your site for further analysis by our technical team.
1) For a hotel, travel, tours & ticketing industry client, I can offer you 130 USD per year.

2) For a leisure gaming industry client I can offer you 150 USD per year.

Dražen, please do let us know your preferred industry. I just want to emphasise that the advertising we intend to place on your website is just a text-based advert, not a banner or graphic and will appear only in one page

In the meantime Dražen to give you more idea on our proposal, you can review our example site to see how we might place an advertisement for

Our example client is: http://www.discoverdisney.co.uk/family-diary
Our example anchor text is: Virgin Atlantic

We do our best to pay you within 48 hours of the advert going live on your site. We provide payment via our partners Paypal and Moneybookers, as this is the most secure and efficient web-based method of payment available. Also, please take a look at our terms and conditions and make sure you are content with them. You can view them at www.moredigital.com/terms.pdf.

If you are interested or wants to see the exact copy of the text-based advert details, Dražen. Please let me know. This will give you a good idea of how we want the advertisement to look, as well as provide you more info about our client. I'd be more than happy to review the list of your other quality sites for another possible project. I appreciate the time you took in emailing us Dražen.

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you. I am very much looking forward for your email Dražen.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Henin

Eto i moj odgovor:

Hello Jennifer,

I looked at conditions and see nothing controversial.
Also I looked at the example of the implementation of text links and would like to
see which part was already on site and which part is an integral part of the text link.

I still have 10-odd websites but I would agree that the first credit-zajam.com
website and then to arrange for the other if it is of mutual interest.

I think that "1) For a hotel, travel, tours & ticketing industry client"
is the best for my websites. 

I onda ono što me pokolebalo… njihov slijedeći mail:

Hello Pozdrav,

Good day to you, Pozdrav! Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you so much Pozdrav for getting back with me and also for letting me know that you want to see the copy of text-based advert details of our client in hotel or travel industry. I will be sending you the copy of text-based advert details as soon as it is done. Sometimes this process may take some time, please be patient in waiting for the text-based advert details.

I am delighted to know that you have other sites that might be open to type of advertisement. Kindly send them to me so that I might able to look at them and able to provide you with a more definite proposal.

I will get back with you soon Pozdrav together with the copy of text-based advert details.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Henin

Tu sam puko od smijeha i poslao sam slijedeći mail:

Ha ha ha ha ....

My name is Dražen.
"Pozdrav" in Croatian mean "Best Regards" or something like that.

Jennifer, I do not want to do business with You.
Please, don't send me e-mails any more.

TNX 

Nakon toga ni pisma ni razglednice…

U prvom odgovoru je bio ovakav sig:

Best regards,
Dražen

dok je drugi bio ovakav:

Pozdrav
Dražen

Ja ovdje nevidim nikakvu navlakusu osim sto su ti u jednom mailu falili ime . Sto nije nemoguce s obzirom na potpis a i to sto nebude uvijek ista osoba koja radi prepiske sa klijentima .

Hvala trnac i ostali

ps.
a baš sam pomislio kako je život lijep :vipme: