Facebook ads, prekrsaj

Jer neko moze pomoci, stigao mi mejl u vezi sa instant articla , boost sam uradio , rekli su mi da sam suspendiran, jer ce tekovno da mi uplati fesbuk, ono koliko sam kucao, eve sta si mi napisali :

Hi Developers,

During a routine review of your app, we have noted that you have a violation of the Facebook Audience Network Policy (https://developers.facebook.com/docs...network/policy).

For reference, this is the App we reviewed and found to be in violation:
App ID: xxxxx

We have found your Application to be in violation of the following Policies:

4.2 Abnormal Behavior: Your App was found to be in violation of Audience Network Policy 4.2 which states: “We may limit or remove your access to Audience Network if our systems detect possible violations of our policies or potential harm to our advertisers and users. For example, if our systems detect abnormal behaviors, we may suspend your use of Audience Network to confirm compliance with our terms and policies (ex: to check for a possible incentivizing violation, or to ensure you’ve properly implemented Audience Network to avoid artificial clicks, impressions or conversions).”

As a result of these violations we have disabled ad serving to your Application.

Compliance with the Facebook Audience Network Policy is required to ensure a quality and brand-safe environment for Facebook’s advertisers. Additional information on ad placement policies can be found in the Policies and the Implementation Requirements for Audience Network Ads (https://developers.facebook.com/docs...nes/native-ads).

Thank you,

Ne razumem cemu ovakav odgovor osobi koja ima problem? Ti nisi nikad imao problem i trazio pomoc na forumu?
Kako bi se ti osecao da ti posao preko noci stane i trazis pomoc a neko te j…e?

2 Likeova

Lol, to je ne moguće, i teško objasniti. Ne treba me nitko j…e kad imaš . Nadam se da si razumio :roll_eyes:

Edit;
Izbrisan prvi post, da tema ne ode u krivom smjeru.

negde sam procitao na turski sajt da oni ce da uplatuju ovo sta je tekovno, al nisam siguran .

Ma platice oni tebi sada, ali nema za dalje.

1 Like

haha, hvala, samo treba dug da upltatim, jos neki 750$ , pa valjda ce da uze to ! I jos nesto jer ima veze kad ono menjas karticu ?