Fiskalizacija i OS POS - Open Source Point-of-Sale sustavi

Ako tko ima za dodati što vezano uz temu Open Source POS programa - iskustva, saznanja i sl. predlažem da se upiše ovdje.

Ja otvaram s par linkova na projekte koji mi se čine koliko-toliko upotrebljivi.

[hr][/hr]

Lemon POS

Lemon Is an opensource Point of Sale software for micro, small and medium businesses. Supports many POS terminals with a single database on a network., and has been tested with Star Micronics Thermal/Parallel printers and Datalogic barcode readers.

[hr][/hr]

uniCenta oPOS

uniCenta oPOS is one of the most downloaded Touchscreen POS applications on the available on the internet today and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. It’s equally at home running on an iOS or Android device when using a Remote connection client and browser.

uniCenta oPOS comes as standard with English UK (default) yet can easily be re-configured for use in other countries and other languages (Brazilian, Croation, Dutch, English US, Estonian, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish Read the Locales Guide)

[hr][/hr]

Openbravo for Retail

Openbravo’s revolutionary agile ERP solution sets a new standard in the industry with its unmatched combination of flexibility, usability and affordability.

Web POS Payment Processing: Quickly and easily process cash and credit card payments, with support for multiple currencies, multiple payment methods in one ticket, realtime posting to the back office, and more. Fully-configurable role-based “retail home page” with extensible widgets to provide the key information and purpose-built back office functionality needed to achieve high productivity with minimal training.

[hr][/hr]

PHP POS

PHP Point Of Sale

We are a small company based in Rochester, NY dedicated to delivering the best point of sale application possible. PHP Point Of Sale was originally created for a small tennis pro shop in order to help keep track of sales. Based on the success and feedback from the creation of a system for them, php point of sale continued to grow. It is used throughout the world in many countries and small businesses. We thank all our customers and the open source community for helping this small project become so successful.

[hr][/hr]

MozPos

A modern, full-fledged Point-of-Sale system created and extensible under the Mozilla framework. Targeting small to large businesses and enterprises, we aim to use open internet standards in creating a truly modern point of sale system.

[hr][/hr]

FreePos

FreePos is a multiuser Point of Sale ( Point-of-Sale or POS ) app written in Visual Basic and PHP for web-based Linux use. Currently available modules are inventory, backoffice, cash reconciliation, Purchases. English and Spanish TPV ( Punto de Venta )

Openbravo POS - odličan program za pos blagajne, postoji hr prijevod.
Predviđen za touch screen monitore no može se korisititi i sa standardnom opremom, podosta opcija, provjereno radi :). Može koristiti više sustava za rad s bazom podataka.
Dosta dokumentacije, rađen u Javi.
jedino ostaje implementacija fiskalizacije :slight_smile:

Zar nije Open Bravo komercijalan? Get Started | Openbravo

open bravo je širi neki sustav za korporacije, tvrtke i ko zna što drugo, dok je openbravo pos program za blagajne , bar kad sam ga ja ‘skinuo’ bio je pod GPL V3 licencom .Openbravo POS | Free Business & Enterprise software downloads at SourceForge.net.

[quote=“mikibm”]Openbravo POS - odličan program za pos blagajne, postoji hr prijevod.
Predviđen za touch screen monitore no može se korisititi i sa standardnom opremom, podosta opcija, provjereno radi :). Može koristiti više sustava za rad s bazom podataka.
Dosta dokumentacije, rađen u Javi.
jedino ostaje implementacija fiskalizacije :)[/quote]

Gdje se može skinuti HR dodatak? Pozz i hvala.

UnicentaOpos definitivno najbolje rješenje, ako je netko napravio modul za fiskalizaciju nek mi se javi naći će mo zajednički jezik, hvala.

FiskalCenta fiskalni modul za Unicenta oPOS. imaš na webu. javi kako je prošla instalacija

UnicentaOpos jeli tko ima rijesenje za fiskalizaciju?

Gdje kupiti jeftino POS uređaje da imaju gore već programe složene, te da je spremno za upotrebu? Netko? Iskustva? greske prilikom spajanja na net?

Moze nekva preporuka iz ove ponude? Digitalni fotoaparati

Jebote tvoje reklamiranje site ja toliko prozirno da ne moze biti prozirnije. Samo ne znam di su moderatori da te bananiraju zbog ovakvog spamanja foruma.