Trazim beta testere za facebook servis

Poz, trazim par ljudi koji se aktivno bave facebookom i facebook marketingom.
Postao sam vec ovo na blackhatworld pa evo copy paste sa njega da ne moram prevodit sve, posto ako ne znate engleski nece vam ni pomoci ovo :smiley:

My partner and I are looking for few experienced Facebook marketeers who would be willing to test our new service that we are planing to launch on BHW first but later expand. I’ll do a quick rundown of what our service does exactly and what we require of you. Main idea is that our scripts watch your designated facebook pages and track any comments made on your posts or directly on page. After they detect new posts they do one or more of these things:

• Like comment
  • Reply to comment
  • Send message to that user
  • Hide comment so only you and user can see it

Everything is done through facebook graph API and is completely white hat, there is no risk involved.

This is a web script that will be on our hosting at all times, you don’t need your hosting or domain. You will receive your subdomain and login details for it where you can access all your campaigns.

Why this thread?
We are looking for 2-3 experienced people that have webshops or are running somekind of facebook campaigns where they need to answer a lot of questions in their page comments. So far we did local tests but we want to push it a bit further and get some opinions on how things are working from outside.

Testing will last for few days and only thing we require of you is to use it as much as possible and give us your honest opinion. Upon completion of testing we will offer you a 1 month license for free if you wish to continue using our services.

To apply just give us a brief explanation on what you intend to use it and how much messages you estimate there would be per day.

Bump, bas nitko nije zainteresiran? Pokrecemo servis za par dana i jos trazimo par ljudi da isprobaju i jave nam utiske(sve je besplatno). Ako nisam dao dosta informacija odite na trustmsg.com i pogledajte. Nas servis ce biti identican tome samo jako puno jeftinij sa unlimited poruka.

Da cudno kak nitko ne zeli isprobat besplatno.

Ja bih uskocio, ali toliko sam zatrpan da nemam vremena ani ideja kako da to iskoristim.

Ali netko tko se bavi nekim affiliate biznisom bi ovo mogao iskoristiti.

Nama je u cilju da isprobamo kako ce sve funkcionirati kada bi se aktivno koristilo, jer smo mi dosad radili testove samostalno bez nekog prometa.

Ako nitko neće besplatno da isproba - kakav će tek biti odaziv a da se plaća. Ne trolam nego samo glasno razmišljam. Sretno s projektom i nadam se da ćete uspjeti.

Imamo vec par zainteresiranih ljudi koji koriste to od ove firme koju sam linko ali su to malo ozbiljniji ljudi. Ne zelimo ih odbiti u slucaju da bude kakvih problema jer oni bi za par sati da ne radi izgubili velike novce. Hvala :slight_smile:

1 Like

Permissions rijesen sa facebookom, evo i landing pagea: https://ebuddy.io (nije zavrsen)