YouTube Logo i naslovna copyright pitanje

Pozdrav ekipa,
situacija je sljedeća. Da li se smije staviti logo na kanal i na naslovnu od TikTok aplikacije jer će sadržaj biti vezan za TikTok? Zanima me smijem li ja njihov logo koristit za kanal, a da me pritom YT ne zeza s tim i da li ću smjeti adsense povezati s istim kanalom.

hvala unaprijed

lp,

Za korištenje tuđeg logoa možeš očekivati razne tužbe i zahtjeve, :frowning: prvenstveno od dotičnog vlasnika, zatim tek od Youtubea i Googlea, ali doći će i oni na red, ne brini. :blush:
Dakle, prvo vidi što kažu u Tik Tok. :o:

1 Like

Moj predlog je da napravis sam logo koji je slican tom.
Pitanje je i kako ce reagovati na ime,jer i to je necije vlasnistvo.

Hvala vam puno, budem onda tako i napravio radi svoje sigurnosti. Ime je moguce napraviti s još nekom rijeci uz to ili kakvo slovo.

Treba ti pismena potvrda da se slažu s takvim korištenjem:

Use of the Bytedance Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. Such content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.

TikTok terms.

ByteDance respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. ByteDance may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
ByteDance owns or has the right to use all the intellectual propriety rights with respect to the content and services that are developed or jointly developed by ByteDance. This content and services are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
For permission on copyright or any question, please contact [email protected].

ByteDance policy.